Included in the tariff:
- Heating (electric storage and panel)
- Fuel for stoves
- Bedding and Egyptian cotton towels (2 each)
- Washing up liquid, detergent, dish washer tablets, hand soap, toilet roll, kitchen roll
- Welcome pack of locally sourced produce
Also provided for your use and convenience:
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, electric hob, grill and double oven, kettle, toaster
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom – WC, bath, over bath shower, illuminated mirror, shaver point and heated towel rail
- En-suite – WC, electric shower, shaver point and heated towel rail
- High chair and cot available on request
- TV, DVD, hifi
- Selection of indoor and outdoor games, jigsaws, books, maps, local and tourist information
- Garden furniture
- There is also ample parking space for up to three cars.
- A secure lockable shed is provided for your use, suitable for storing bikes, outdoor gear, fishing tackle, canoes etc.
- Bike repair stand and tools
- Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate pets.
Please note there is no land line phone at the property and mobile signal is patchy. To help you switch off from the world there is also no internet access at the house, but free wifi is available nearby.
Access to the property is by way of estate track. Please note that in snowy weather this can become impassable and it may be necessary to park nearby and walk approx 500yards to the cottage.
Access to the cottage is up one step.
Regrettably, the cottage is not suitable for wheelchair users.